Tuesday, September 28, 2010

tadaa!!!! it ish H20


as I promised! I finally stalled study time... I MEAN finished H2O
I decided to call her mizu chan! which is water in japanese :D 
ミズちゃん!

mizu-chan (H2O)
she's cheerful cute girl ^^
and um.. her hair ish green, despite being water.... cos the pH indicator states that water has pH level of 7... which is green on the indicator... (curse my cacat brain )
she loves both H+ and OH- very much :3
plus, she loves sweets and desserts
and also OH-'s rubber ducky towel.... XD
.....more info to come.......

anyhow, wanted to share this crappy sketch! :D
did this on literature notes.. cough cough*
as you can see! it's hydroxide... darn u tall dude =3=
hydrogen and mizu chan :3
cookies to those who knows the short story :D


and now onto studying =3=
ASDFDSJLKJKJDAJL!!!!!!
exams are murderous...

3 comments:

  1. omg its very creative and cool!..
    i wish you best of luck for your exam...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much!!!!!
    hahas!! and thanks bout the exams...
    im gonna hang myself soon TuT

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHHA!! Poor notes!! But who cares right? XDDD
    Omg! Shimun! Let's both do our best!!

    ReplyDelete