Thursday, September 23, 2010

going insane

OMG... yesterday, I had one of my stress driven weird dreams... =A=
due to the fact Im stressed over chemistry and physics... I had this ridiculous dream.. and I barely slept @A@
there was this floating nugget called physics... it was round and dark! it was supposed to be a group homework... but after I submitted to the teacher, I forgot to add a chemistry god knows what formula that will make it glow =A=lll knocks self to a wall....
seriously... what the hell kind of dream is this... and there was this stupid chicken outside my house ( I have chickens ) who crowed and crowed and crowed... he was like a detonator... whenever I heard him go CROWWWHOWW...
I would worry about the floating nugget =n=.... and I ended up rolling up and down.... every five minutes when I finally want to have some shut eye... (curse u chicken)
when I really could sleep... my mum came and turned on the lights to burn my eyes....e___e

the worst thing was... it didnt crow when I was AWAKE!!!
JFKDJFKLAJALJQWIJALKDAOCJEOWM!!!!!!

and today at school... me and rambo-tard recalled that how fair our class's chinese guys were... then we suddenly thought if they had leg hair on those smooth fair legs..... and when I went to take a peek during tuition.. I WAS SHOCKED...
Im a girl and I have manry, musculine legs compared to theirs... T3T
theirs were like long and slim and fair and SMOOTH!!!! not a single strand of hair sprout >:(

that's all for today
and now, I shall go back to studying!!!
signing out XD

1 comment: