Monday, September 27, 2010

chemistry anime

rofl, I've been stuck in chemistry thanks to molarity...
and I drew hydrogen, hydroxide and water...cos they have relationship in ionisation XDXD
and they cheer up my studying sessions =w=

and tadaa... I present u hydrogen and hydroxide first :D


hydrogen (H+)
kinda grumpy, but is nice and caring
chibi sized ( rofl pH scale, the less the pH... the more acidic XD )
loves the colour red
cares alot about water :3



hydroxide (OH-)
has beautiful hair ;//A//;
loves blue
kind and open minded
loves his showers and rubber ducky towel... ROFL WTH
the shower idea was from the idea of alkalis being soapy...
get it?? soapy = shower
and tall of course! ( more pH, the more alkaline )

but the thing is they love water very much
and her, I will post later.....

have to study now :D
sejarah awaits.... Im thinking of drawing the whole periodic table >:3
My friend came up with the idea that sodium and potassium should be athletes XD

6 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHHAA!! SODIUM AND POTASSIUM AS ATHLETES?? ROFL!!
    I think I will just die looking at the periodic table yr gnna show yr children in the future. Hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl!!!!!
    they will have less trouble memorizing it XD
    here dear, remember! hydrogen ish the first one! see cos he's chibi!!!
    and hydoxide is the dude who loves showers XD

    btw, sodium hydroxide tastes horrible!!!!
    I know cos I tried @u@

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAHAHHAAHA!! Shimun has officially gone on crack. Officially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hydroxide looks like Nagisa Shiota with his hair down.

    ReplyDelete