Friday, September 17, 2010

Lotte Koala's March

today, I went to my mum's shop to end my last day of raya holidays T3T
she asked me to go to watson to help her get some stuff.. I ended up going to guardian, and when I paid the money for a bag of cotton and lotte koala's march... it's then that I remembered that I was supposed to go... and WTH it was just across the road T3T

but back to the story! lotte koala's march is the cutest biscuit I've ever seen XD
and cheap too :D for some reason the price tag stated it was RM3.85, but the receipt just showed RM1.78 XD
the biscuit itself was crunchy and thin.. and the chocolate was AWESOME!!! the only thing was that it was hard and not all liquidish... and the koalas printed were so cute XDXDXD
they've got ninja koalas, korean koalas and more more koalas!!!!!!

aren't they adorable!!!!!! look at the biscuits!!!! perfectly printed koalas ;//v//;

コアラのマーチ!!!!大好き!!!ラブラブ <333

2 comments:

  1. aahh its been so long since i had these...www
    wow its so cheap..ffff
    ninja koalas...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... for some reason it was so cheap!!! @u@

    ReplyDelete