Thursday, September 16, 2010

facing exam stress ;A;

exams are just a month away... and I've been doing nothing but play and sleep all day T3T
seriously regret it, but what is there to do? I had ample of time to prepare but I decided to let it flow by, and now... I'm cramming my brain away, with all the hell long names TT3TT
and for some reason, I'm really bored studying at home, it's like a weird feeling, and I always anticipate for my parents to return home from work.. to see them would make me utmost happy and forget all the stress that I'm now facing....
for some reason, I study like hell so that I can score well... that's not really the problem..
I do it not only for myself, but also to make my family and people around me proud... although they always say that it's just the best to do my best, but sometimes, I have a faint feeling that tells me that they'd be quite disappointed with horrible scores TTnTT
so, to make the people around me happy.. I study @n@

I used to be really emo last year thanks to exams, it was because during form 1 (13 years old), I never studied for my year end exams... this was because I was over confident since both previous exams were easy... I ended up crying all day and night just to finish studies for exams... I slept at almost 3am because I had insomnia and weird dreams about exams... seriously, who dreams of a rock called GEO and a rock called HISTORY fighting together =___=
I'd wake up in a shock every night during exam week and study like a freak until 3 or 4 in the morning..... ZOMWTFBBQ!
however, I'm a lot better now after I'd taken the PMR exams last year.. it was the main cause I went emo and crazy for the past three years to prepare for it... after it, I watched loads of TV and drew cause I was as free as a bird... ^^
so, that incident left me a deep fear within myself.... I'd always go nuts when exams arrived... fearing that I'd face the same problem like I did 3 years ago... now, it's the year end exams again and I hope I wont drop classes.... and disappoint my parents and fellow friends plus teachers...

now that I got that over with, hope I can feel better! I needed a place for me to pour my heart out~ and I still sleep like a pig >3>
continues with history studies... crap T3T CIAO

3 comments:

  1. shimun!
    studying should be something fun, not stressful. it's okay to be slightly stress out because you need stress in order to push us further and to improve ourselves.

    nevertheless, don't over-stress ourselves. you need to just let everything flow and SLEEP! don't go studying till late at night. and before you sleep, try doing something to calm yourself. perhaps you can draw since you find peace in it?

    anyway, IF your results did drop, i'm sure your parents will still be proud as long as you tried your best BUT not work yourself till death. when my results drop last year, i was upset but soon, i begin to learn from it. i may not be the top student anymore but i begin enjoy studying much more now.

    so, take it easy and GAMBATE! Talk to me, or anyone you feel comfortable when you feel like talking, or expressing yourself. don't keep everything inside.

    *pinches your cheeks as hard as possible*
    XD

    p.s. wow! this is a long comment..

    ReplyDelete
  2. pardon the grammar mistakes and misuse of words.. i'm sleepy.. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahas! thanks sueanne XD
    no la, if I draw, I wont study at all XD
    it's like the root of all evil :D
    and thanks for ur wise advice!!! XD
    bah, doesnt care much about grammar =3=

    ReplyDelete