Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kingdom Hearts galore!!


since my house got broken in yesterday, my parents.. ( including me ) thought it was no longer safe to be home alone with my bro.. so me and my bro went to my super worried friend's house XD
guess what, her bro got a PS2 from Aussie and he brought it back for the summer holidays! hoozah~
we played kingdom hearts all day!!!! XD
Sora is really cute but I gotta say the graphics are much better in the second edition :3 yet, it was still fun while my friend read the FAQ while me and my bro played like crazy people trying to find potions and places =w=

the worst part was finding the mushroom... kairi needed three and we used god knows how long to find the third one... not knowing it was under our noses all along!! OTL

will continue on thursday!! cant wait for the game XD

3 comments:

  1. kingdon HEARTS IS AN AWESOME GAMEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehez!!!! I know XDXD
    love it so much now that I've got to fanart it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA KINGDOM HEARTSSSSSSS FOR THE WIINNNNN. I AM STILL STUCK AT THE OPENING CLIP SDFGHJKLLKJH
    The picca so cute! >u<

    ReplyDelete