Monday, December 20, 2010

Comic fiesta 2010 snippets

COMIC FIESTA 2010!!!!


buehehehehehehe~ just got to Manhattan Hall at 10 ^^
LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE AND THE LINE!!!
was wondering how to get there~ then thank goodness me and my friend spotted some cosplayers... but we had to ask for directions from the information booth =3=


hahahas!!! first victim to take a picture with me @u@ it's shizu chan!!! still sad no one cosplayed izaya =3=


look at all the cute models!!! these were displayed where they had a danny choo notebook thing =w= his booth was cute and awesome with all these!! :D
however... they're cute but very very expensive TTnTT
btw.. I just found out danny choo is jimmy choo's son! >w< what are the odds??


LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE!!!!!! it was seriously packed there on Saturday!!! could hardly breathe >3< I always got lost and couldnt find my friend and bro :3 there were too many stuff catching my attention!
apparently, hyu had to ask for a search announcement =3= the man was like " shimun, ur wearing a red jacket... I donno how the hell they know what ur wearing~ but pls come to the dj council immediately! :D " I was both embarrassed and laughing XD
do u spot me in the picture? :D


a very beautiful ciel phantomhive indeed!!! my friend couldnt resist XD
look!! thar's a reindeer on her head!!! ohohohoho XD



giant domo!!!!!! the dude in the suit cant see by the way XD


we practically dragged my bro to take photos with every guy who dressed like some character from counter strike XD he's a gun freak.. so ya... it's a new experience for him :3


this was just epic!! we stumbled upon a guy who was registering his name in a contest and we borrowed his helmet XD rofl!!!
TAKE US TO UR LEADER!!!


for your information... it's a man in a dress XD
I've seen four doing it!!! there was even one man... wearing long hair, tube top, revealing practically his whole slim body in a short mini skirt =n= he looked sexy in the distant... until I heard his gruff voice =q=


couldnt resist!!! katana woot woot!!!!


took photo with america from APH!!! for some reason she looks like me XD
I wonder if we're long lost sisters :D


fellow dA tomo!!!! izzyannie ^^
she was like... WHATLACHOO WHATLACHOO WHATLACHOO... cos I had to get some lunch ^^
a start of a beautiful friendship TTwTT


the guy in the hat was good looking XD mafia man!


star wars trooper galore!!!! the helmet had those robot sound effects!!! wants one so badly.


look!!! the APH crew XD China, Hong Kong, and England~ :D


and last but not least!
my friend, hyu wanted to go to pavillion to see the christmas deco.... awesome I know =w=
imagine if they were pure gold deco =3= the money $$$

Im gonna go to CF 2011!!! it was such a fun event and Im really happy ^^
will cosplay next year after I cut off some flap off my smoked ham arms @u@
my bro wants to be darth vader! rofl.. I AM UR FATHER! >w<

wish all of u a merry merry christmas and happy new year ^^
school's gonna start TTnTT
p/s: seriously need to improve my photo taking pose... look at all the peace signs!! QAQ!

4 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOL So many pics maaannn!! I couldn't get any cause I hazz no camera plzzzzz. XDD Very nica la yr blog entry. WHERE IS THE FAVE BUTTON WHAT LA JOO WHAT LA JOO
    I was so happy that you found me. QUQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLLLL omgggggg
    you see the red shirt boy with his white shirt mom?....
    thats my brother!!!...LOL!!!
    they are so famous....XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNIE: whatlachoo! the button was under ur feet all along! XD

    P2: Oh I see! :3 I was searching for them in my photos when u said so XD I never knew... just wanted to take a photo of the crowd! what a coincidence ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shimun
    LOL yeah what a coincidence....ww

    ReplyDelete