Sunday, December 19, 2010

stuff I bought in CF XD

buehehehehe~ will post what I bought first cos I've got tons of CF pictures to post =3=
kinda used up my money TTnTT still sad that I just bought so little stuff...and here we go!!!


I got to meet both my dA idols =w= kid-chan and kunisaki!!! I was overjoyed when I saw them!! I bought their artbooks and they even autographed it!! ;A; tears of joy!


these are some side stuff I bought ^^ 4 buttons!! I know... I loves IZAYA!!!!!
a print from loveariddle and a bookmark from ryo-hakkai's booth >3<


my bro bought a roxas badge and a lag seeing badge ^^ behold the tegami bachi craze @u@


and he even went and gacha-ed these... a mustang and a dude from gintama who loves mayonnaise.

4 comments:

  1. HOW YOU GOT THE IZAYA BADGE ASDFGHJKL;FGHJKL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt get to see you...T__T... sorry i was away...orz

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ annie: they were practically everywhere XD
    @ sara: hahahahahas XD u shud come next year :D
    @ P2: Im to blame too TTnTT I saw u guys but I was too shy to say hello =3= but I did say hi to michia and gave her a lame picture.. haiz.. cries!! not to worry, I saw u sitting on the floor with ur copics ^^

    ReplyDelete