Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hong Kong goodies!!!!

just wanted to show u guys what I bought in HK ^^
in overall, the trip was quite enjoyable, weather was awesome, food was the best!!! especially the prawn dumplings and porridge @u@
I'll post more photos once my friend sends me them ^^
cos we practically took everything with her Nikon :D

so here we go...

bought the following volumes of my chinese novel!!! whopee~ love the cover art ;//A//;
and some disney merchandise XD
yesh, Im a goofy fan!!! he's too cute XD


my friend gacha-ed this at Ocean Park! She wanted Liechiestien ( I donno the spelling ) =3= derp... but my bro got that girl character!!! so, he swapped china with her and he just gave it to
me!!! <3 RABU~~


I even bought a duffy bear @u@!!! it's the hottest thing in Hong Kong Disneyland now!!! :D
it's too adorable!!!


I got this magnet clip thingy thru a gacha machine too ^^ I wanted the panda but ended up with this bunny instead... still cute ^^



btw, there's a friend of mine, who's a junior....
he's been calling me for the past two days~ which is really creeping me out =3=
so... Im phone-phobic now.... figures~

to be continued.. when my friend sends in those photos ^^
plus, my other best friend, Jes is back from Singapore for december holidays!!!! yipee~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment