Thursday, December 16, 2010

OHMYGAWD


after watching tegami bachi =3=
I've been crazy about lag and zazie... THEY LOOK SO CUTE!!!!!


apparently, lag wanted to sneak into the church... but girls were only allowed!
so he dressed up as one and zazie said he looked cute Q//w//Q


zazie just went overboard XD
and thus... I love them both thanks to his epic "I wont let u lay a finger on my little sweetheart!!" X3 ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! epic nosebleed to death


I keep drawing them =A= cos Gauche is so difficult to draw with his giant hat and bird nest hair~ still too hawt XD

tegami bachi is awesome!!! besides the cute characters.. I love the epic horses :D
they have horses with afro, sideburns, and even spiky hair XD
u name it they've got it!! the plot is great too :3
made me cry in one episode cos the stories are touching... and lag always cries OTL =w=
he's a crybaby and he always crys with sylvette (gauche's lil sis):3

and now to pray that gauche will remember everything and end the story with a happy ending ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment