Thursday, January 6, 2011

buehehehehe... IMMA ON THE BRINK OF INSANITY

HELLO PEOPLE!!!

seriously, form 5 life is kinda stressful... well, not now actually.. but it starts creeping into my mind day by day... slowly engulfing me into going mad XD
I'd be like, "god, exam's gonna start soon and I'm still sleeping" whenever I get up in the morning for school

but I do bring ref books to school to do revision cos most of my teachers arent around.. they're busy marking SPM papers away ~(=w=)~ furururururu

plus, of all times.. I play kingdom hearts 2 now!!! cos it's easier and using roxas is cooler than sora! he hasnt appeared yet ^^ namine's really cute too!!!!
my bro's beta with the first kingdom hearts due to his awesome hand eye coordination and fly jump kill poses OTL!

I barely go online now @u@ one is cos Im under restriction by papa sama! other is I've got this inner tiny self that frantically shouts.. STUDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! >:D
plus!! the worst of all... I havent been really drawing since school started~ fururu...I only doodle in school... ohohoho.... new years resolution to improve drawing skills EPIC FAILZ DESU..... well, I can always draw after SPM... =3=

and imma sign out desu!!! gotta start with my chemistry... have forgotten all about it! and KINGDOM HEARTS 2 TOMORROW!!!! ROXAS!!!!! SORA!!!!! EVERYONE FFFFFF!!!! <33333



birthday coming soon...anyone can draw me Kingdom Hearts 2 fanart??? I'll accept anything TTuTT... hehez! JKJK :D

CIAO!

1 comment: