Thursday, January 20, 2011

birthday celebration!!! one day early :D


pufufufu~ starts off with big photo :D
well, my birthday is actually tomorrow ^^
but since today was a holiday! well, what the heck! :D
these are practically my friends ^^ parents are working :3 culprits who threw the party for me ^^ the small dude with the glasses is my annoying but lovely bro :D I was too embarrassed to be on camera XD


I slays a monster.. I mean my cake! :D
delicious soft sponge cake ;//A//;
Just wanted to try out most outrageous samurai-ish way to cut a cake >w<


off to McD people!!!! sees my half eaten burger??
I actually ordered a spicy mcdeluxe, but my bro ordered this by mistake and guess who had to make a sacrifice :p


LOOK AT ALL THAR FRENCH FRIES QAQ
curly fries is beta!! =w=b
thanks to that pile of calory packed killer potatoes!
I got a soar throat as a birthday present!!!! OH THE JOY =3=


COME JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!!!
we serve french fries :D
peace out!!!


evil friend with evil camera~~~ slurps my soda!!


justice league unite!!!!
BEWARE OF THE ASIAN FRUIT BATS!!!
failz bruce wayne wannabes =w=b


for some unknown reason...
I still think this isnt fitted for the occasion =w=
maybe easter bunny card=bunny year..
ROFL!


look at thish!!!! such a cute handmade card!!!! cries a river a joy!!!

in the end! I'd like to thank all of you :D
who went to great insane heights to give me this sweet party ^^
although the great fast food gave me a soar throat :D
still~ LOVE U GUYS X3
u will never hear of this in real life for your information :3

THANK YOU DUDES!!!!!!!!
(p/s: miang.... u still owe me a picture =3=)

1 comment:

  1. I am late to wish you Happy Birthday..;A;
    glad you had a great one!!...ww

    ReplyDelete