Wednesday, July 28, 2010

school festival! :3

today's co-curriculum day was pure AWESOME!!! the bad thing was that it wasnt as crowded as last year's... everyone took the advantage to skip school :P
but anyways, sold bookmarks and was quite happy ^^
I even got myself a cute panda fan XD and an Argentina wristband.. although I came to know that it actually just costs RM1... I got ripped off (I bought with RM3) , but what the heck... it's an annual festival! XD
I walked around like a traveller, with my bag and file after my friends left class and disappeared into the abyss...
there were loads of stuff, smoothies, fans, badges, pompom headbands, bookmarks, keychains and typical stuff u find at festivals :3 our wudo (wushu which is chinese martial arts) performance was epic FAIL T3T we were supposed to have a black belt who'd punch an apple to pieces.. it ended up that the apple got smashed on the floor... such failure, blame the dude who didnt want to bring extra apples in the plastic bag >:( told u so dude.... but black belt seniors were still cool with that long wooden pole and killer stunts XD my senpai even got hibari's weapons!!!!

in the art's club booth, I drew a crappy looking batik.. and decided to throw it XD
it was too UGLY!!!! and my black belt senpai ( the one who's a reborn fan) drew mukuro! ON BATIK!!!!! I didnt get a chance to snap a picture T3T
I even took part in the sketch an anime picture within 15 minutes... yet another epic fail, I failed in finishing the picture.. but I just handed in anyway @u@

and there were also people breakdancing and grooving to the music! they were from the newly formed hip hop club :D everyone was cheering and cheering.. I was suffering eardrum rupture thanks to the blasting music :3 anyhow, will post pictures after I upload them in the computer ^^
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment