Tuesday, July 27, 2010

first post XD

whopee! I finally dragged myself to blog again!
I deleted the previous two cos they just made my eyes burn!
this will be my art blog and I'll put in more commitment this time T3T
I think I'd be posting deviantart stuff, sketches, WIP's and comic strips???
I'll be pleading for a scanner too! that way, I can just scan any crap here!!!
praying hard to get my wacom fixed X3
back to the main story... it's co-curriculum day tomorrow so I've been drawing bookmarks for sale TuT
but since they're sold to my friends after I just laminated them, THANKS GUYS!!!
I cant post pictures of them T_T
however, I've got orders and maybe I can post those here by then! :3

and to rejoice the grand opening of this art blog...
a picture ^^
enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OAO Why is that adorable picture invisible in Devart? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete