Wednesday, July 28, 2010

random pictures from festival :D

behold, thanks to my physics sir! I've found some school festival photos!! :D


as u can see! this is our science and maths club stall!!! look at all the chibi einsteins on our club t-shirt!! I designed it but the they butchered him T3T einstein was much cuter when I designed it....
and thar, u can see my tiny bookmark!! it was a sample....
it's the cheshire cat!


ahem, the dude in the white shirt :D
I was sitting at the arts stall! :3 I know!! I look like a MAN...


look!!! it's a pony XD
we were actually expecting a horse :p as it said in the notice
when it came, my friend was like.. isnt that a muel/donkey??? XD


this is the english society's smoothie/ice blended drinks stand!
that's my teacher with the blender :D
isnt she pretty?? she's an indian believe or not! :D
they were more like a family stall to me!
since it was really crowded, she was like shouting at her son,
"where's the cup???" "rinse the blender!!!" etc... :3


and as I promised!!! mukuro from katekyoshi hitman reborn!!!! done on traditional batik :D
my senpai did it! is she not a genius??? how cute is this XDD


my bio teacher with her rojak!! yum yum X3

and that's what I decided to upload!!! It was really fun XD
wishing another great festival next year!!! go hari koko!!! hope u guys enjoyed the photos...
lastly, thanks to sir for letting me steal his pictures :D

CIAO!

2 comments:

  1. hey!.. im not sure how to reply your comment but please visit my blog for reply!...><
    what school are you from?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im from selangor :D
    typical SMK school :3 nothing much
    but Im a pro at KL stuff ^^ cos I go there every saturday ^^
    and yush!!! I will stalk ur blog :D
    do u have deviantart?? :3

    ReplyDelete