Wednesday, November 3, 2010

crazy bake out!

finally! exams are over!!!! leaps over a wall X3
I can finally focus on my drawing XD
really hope I can brush up my cg :3

anyhow, to celebrate our victorious freedom after 3 weeks of brain numbing torture... I mean exams, me and my friends had a bake out!! we made brownies and bread X>
seriously, it was chaos to see 5 science students, trying to make knead dough ;A;!!!
we dont have home economics!!!!


as so... u can see that the dough for bread, didnt need oil... somehow my friend miraculously saw the step "ADD 30ml OF OIL INTO THE DOUGH"
resulting, what u might say as a radioactive mutant dough/embryo like mush...


and somehow miraculously! my friend lychee... made this out of that potato mush!!!!
and it tasted heavenly compared to last time's yeast disaster XD
she's gifted with godly baking hands!!!!

so, we moved on with our brownies...
we were really skeptical about the recipe at first... it stated 450 ml of chocolate and 375g of sugar... we were like..."DIABETES"!!!!!
but we added it in anyway, seeing that the chocolate was horribly bitter....
using our logical akal!
at first, we melted it in the saucepan with butter, but it smelled of burnt charcoal TT3TT
so, we went with the microwave! :D


jajang!!!!! melted BITTER chocolate which had actually expired in 2009.... ( we just found out after the painstaking process =3=)
we still ate it! seeing that teacher always said..
SCIENTISTS MUST ALWAYS BE BRAVE AND INQUIRING! semangat inkuiri dan ingin tahu yang kuat!!! XD
so, we used it anyway, knowing it would also come back out if we had food poisoning... so, what the heck? exams ended already :3


the choco batter!!!!! looks yummy doesnt it???
poison in a pot >:3


viola!!!!! chocolate brownies! a little burnt and kinda expired, but it looked beautiful to me!
just needed a little sugar :D


and there u go!!!! awesome bake out!!!!!

TODAY'S SCIENCE REPORT!

AIM: To investigate the consequences of eating a year old expired chocolate.

PROBLEM STATEMENT: Will we succumb food poisoning after consuming expired chocolate?

HYPOTHESIS: Eating expired chocolate causes food poisoning.

VARIABLES:
manipulated- expired chocolate
responding- chances of getting food poisoned
fixed: our pitiful stomachs XD

PROCEDURE:
1) cook chocolate without knowing the expiry date.
2) check the label and see that ur efforts of melting the chocolate was in vain, as u find out that it had expired.
3) get pissed off and eat it anyway.
4) after consumption, observations are recorded.
5) plot a graph of chances of getting food poisoning against expired chocolate.

OBSERVATIONS:
apparently, u experience slight stomach aches... still no food poisoning.. ( prays hard!!!)

CONCLUSION:
eating expired chocolate might not cause food poisoning.... YET. Hypothesis is not accepted, I HOPE!!!

7 comments:

  1. aiyyaaaaa I need a much bigger note book for this one! pretty good~~~and I loled at the mutan dough :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i envies u that u can bakkeeee LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. mich: rofl!!! thanks so much XD yesh, the mutant dough was pure horror! it spurt oil when my friend tried to knead it :p

    sara: gah!!! I CANT BAKE!!! I just went there to have fun @u@ my friend, rambo-tard is the true master X< I CANT EVEN COOK RICE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys sure cook alot together!.. seems fun..ww
    i thought the dough was actually chicken meat(uncooked)..O__o

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahas! cos it's boring during the holidays XD
    and we're neighbours living on the same street :3
    so, it would be easy to stalk them... I MEAN BAKE TOGETHER XD
    my friend has a labyrinth of cooking utensils!
    and ya, bout the weird chicken looking dough @u@

    IT WAS DISGUSTING XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! THIS JUST MADE MY DAY!! XDDDDD FUNNY FRIENDS YOU HAVE THERE. XDDD

    ReplyDelete