Wednesday, August 4, 2010

reading comics are beneficial!



this is for my Malay oral assignment! :D
I'll give a short speech saying that reading comics are beneficial!!

1. it's entertainment
2. u get very positive quotes from comics
3. u can increase ur general knowledge
4. ur drawings will improve XDXD

hope I do well!! :D havent prepared script yet and it's due tomoro!!!!!
btw, Im currently obsessed with kaichou wa maid-sama!

usui and misaki are love XDXD

runs off to prepare script!
CIAO :D

4 comments:

  1. XD i wish my school would allow that presentation!...
    Your school seem to have quite alot of otaku s...
    btw what form are you in?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas! this is for BM oral, it was a free topic! as long as we had a picture for showcase :D
    so, I decided to do one on manga :3
    nah, my school doesnt have many otakus, only a random sprinkle here and there...
    my class only has around 10? but Im the most insane one along with my two friends... some of the guys also read them :D
    and Im form 4, a 16, old looking grandma X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shimun
    Oh wow... 10 is alot!..
    in my class i am the only one..ww
    no one gets my anime talk..orz

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, I get what u mean =3=
    sometimes my friends dont like what I watch T_T

    ReplyDelete